5-DAY ADVANCED BRIDAL MAKEUP GROUP COURSE
ADVANCED BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE FOR PROFESSIONAL MUAs
MON 18th to FRI 22nd MAY, 2020 – LONDON
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE BOOST IT DESERVES!
£1,395 PER PERSON FOR 5 DAYS
IF YOU’RE ALREADY A MAKEUP ARTIST WHO’S NOT GETTING ENOUGH BRIDAL BOOKINGS OR JUST FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR SKILLS NEED A BOOST THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL FOCUS ON WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BECOME AN IN-DEMAND BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST WITH A FULL BOOKINGS DIARY.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER!
This course is for you:
- If you’re working as a bridal makeup artist already but struggling to fill your diary with bookings; or
- If you’ve had some makeup training already but haven’t started working yet. All because you don’t feel as though you’ve gained the bridal makeup skills to be able to confidently start creating flawless looks and wowing even the most discerning clients.
The 5-day Advanced Bridal Makeup Group Course is designed to get your career on the right track within the shortest time possible. With clear steps to follow in order to build a life and business around doing the job that you love.
Of course miracles don’t happen overnight and perfection takes time and practice but you’ll have a much better chance of mastering bridal makeup artistry with the RIGHT focused education and guidance.
After the course you’ll continue receiving support from the Academy via our private Facebook group: expect competitions, job sharing, test shoot invitations, work appraisals, special event announcements and discounts to future masterclasses. You’ll also be invited to assisting/observation days at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio which will help you continue growing your skills and keep you on the right path.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal makeup artist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal makeup artist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
The Academy support hub – a place where Academy students past and present, as well as the K-Team, provide: support, care, critique, positive vibes and advice on all things makeup and hair.
We’ll continue supporting and guiding you in your career. You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – we even share job opportunities with our past students.
PRICE – £1,395
INCLUDES 2 DAYS OF THEORY AND DEMONSTRATIONS AND 3 DAYS OF PRACTICALS.
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Colour theory and the principles of colour harmony – understanding the correct colours for a variety of skin tones in order to be able to choose the most effective combinations that will flatter your clients;
- Facial anatomy – working with various face shapes and mastering the perfect oval;
- Correction of facial features – advanced techniques to correct eye shapes, eyebrows, thin lips and problematic skin;
- Expertise in makeup techniques and product selection – for a wide range of age groups and skin types;
- Demonstration – a step-by-step demo of the most popular bridal look;
- Portrait photography – how to do justice to your work by taking clean, flattering beauty portraits; and
- Business advancement – makeup artistry as a successful career. Includes a review of your website, analysis of your pricing structure, social media dos and don’ts, delivering exceptional customer service and continuing your development through practice.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Bridal – become an expert in the most frequently requested bridal looks. How to interpret your client’s requests correctly and deliver them beyond their expectations;
- Special occasion – further your knowledge of creating beautiful and current evening/special event looks;
- Photographic makeup – the intricacies of makeup that will look super-effective in photographs;
- Makeup for mature women – advanced techniques on how to make your mature clients look 10 years younger;
- Individual eyelash application – each lash has its purpose. Enlarging and elongating lashes and anti-ageing effects through the expert application of individual lashes;
- Assessing skin types – and choosing the right foundation;
- Applying eye-liner – perfect eye-liner no matter what the eye shape;
- Eyebrow correction – how to achieve the perfect arch;
- Smoky-eye – a style so popular you need to be able to deliver it flawlessly with perfect blending every time;
- Vintage flick – popular but tricky to get exactly right. Learn how to confidently create a 50’s liquid-line flick; and
- Correcting mistakes – how to correct makeup mistakes on the job: uneven eye-liner, shaky lip-liner, uneven eyebrows, etc. Mastering error correction is half the job!
Your models will be professionally photographed, so you’ll be able to use the stunning images in your portfolio and social media.
We can provide an in-house makeup kit for this course however we encourage you to bring your own if possible so that you learn using the products that you prefer.
As standard course days start at 10am and finish at 3pm and a diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
The next dates for this group course will be Monday 18th to Friday 22nd May, 2020 and it will be run at a venue to be confirmed in London.
(A minimum of 2 enrolments are required for the course to run, otherwise it will be postponed to a later date)
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US – we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your goal of a successful makeup artistry career.