5-DAY STARTER BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING GROUP COURSE
STARTER BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
MON 1ST to FRI 5TH FEB, 2021 – RESCHED TO 15TH-19TH MAR
MON 15TH to FRI 19TH MAR, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
MON 7TH to FRI 11TH JUN, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
START YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER PATH HERE!
£1,395 PER PERSON FOR 5 DAYS
IF YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMT OF WORKING AS A BRIDAL HAIRSTYLIST THIS COMPREHENSIVE COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL TEACH YOU THE COMPLETE SET OF SKILLS REQUIRED TO MAKE A CAREER OUT OF DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER TODAY! LEARN HOW TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST.
This course is for you:
- If you’re stuck in an unfulfilling unexciting career and dreaming about working as a hairstylist creating beautiful bridal looks and earning a good living from it whilst having fun; or
- If you’ve had some hairstyling training already yet don’t feel as though you’ve gained enough bridal skills in order to confidently start creating flawless looks and wowing even the most discerning clients.
Our 5-day Starter Bridal Hairstyling course is crammed full of the necessary ingredients to get you started on the right track within the shortest time possible. With clear steps to follow in order to build a life and business around doing what you love.
Of course miracles don’t happen overnight and perfection takes time and practice but you’ll have a much better chance of mastering bridal hairstyling with the RIGHT focused education and guidance.
After the course you’ll receive 2 months complimentary membership to our Online Academy, where you’ll continue to be offered support, encouragement and inspiration by Academy hairstyling tutor Kasia Fortuna and some of our past students who are very actively supportive of each other. There’s also video tutorials and live sessions, competitions, job sharing and discounts for our future events. After the initial 2 months you’ll be able to continue your membership at a reduced rate.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal hairstylist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal hairstylist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
Online Academy membership – free for the first 2 months and then offered at a discounted monthly rate. Continue your education in a supportive environment, where you can get further mentoring, feedback and be part of our thriving global community of like-minded beauty professionals.
You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – your goal of becoming a successful bridal hairstylist also becomes our goal when you study with us.
PRICE – £1,395
INCLUDES THEORY AND PRACTICAL ELEMENTS – WITH TWO HAIRSTYLES ON EACH DAY.
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Selecting the correct hairstyle – interpreting requests, analysis of face shape and selecting the most flattering hairstyles to make your clients look and feel amazing;
- Correct style choices and corrective techniques – how to deal with different hair thicknesses, lengths and natural curls;
- Product knowledge – selecting products for different hair types, lengths and chosen hairstyles;
- Introduction to curls and waves – create curls and waves that last, shine and work with specific hairstyles;
- Using hair tools – selecting the correct tools, including tongs, wands, heated and velcro rollers;
- Analysis of the most popular hairstyles – how to follow and interpret hair trends; and
- Business set-up and advancement – how to start out and progress successfully in a bridal hairstyling career.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Hair preparation – using correct products for various hair types;
- Blow-drying – the smoothing effect and creating lasting volume;
- Bridal hairstyles – the most frequently requested. Modern as well as timeless up-dos and half-up styles;
- In-depth Hollywood wave – includes the correct placement of hair extensions;
- Braid maze – how to incorporate modern braids into almost any hairstyle;
- Natural hair extensions and padding – to create red-carpet-worthy bridal hairstyles;
- Working with short, long and very curly hair;
- Working with thick or fine hair;
- Curls and waves – use of hair tools to create perfect curls and waves;
- Vintage styles – tips and tricks on how to make vintage styles look up-to-date;
- Red-carpet styles – bridal versions. Make your brides look like superstars! and
- Other popular styles – such as boho waves, the low bun, side bun, chignons, braids and many more.
The course is run by Academy hairstyling tutor Kasia Fortuna.
As standard course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm and a diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
The next dates for this course are:
Monday 1st to Friday 5th February, 2021– RESCHED TO 15TH-19TH MAR
- Monday 15th to Friday 19th March, 2021; and
- Monday 7th to Friday 11th June, 2021.
They are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW.
(A minimum of 2 enrolments are required for the course to run, otherwise it will be postponed to a later date.)
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US – we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your goal of a successful hairstyling career.