BRIDAL BEAUTY BOOTCAMP – USA
INTENSIVE 2-DAY BRIDAL MAKEUP & HAIRSTYLING BOOTCAMP
SUN 26th TO MON 27th JAN, 2020 – LAKEWOOD (NR. DENVER), COLORADO, USA
GAME-CHANGING INTENSIVE 2-DAY BRIDAL BEAUTY BOOTCAMP
1 DAY: £285 (APPROX. US$370)
BOTH DAYS: £492 (APPROX. US$640)
FOR PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS AND HAIRSTYLISTS WITH A LITTLE OR A LOT OF BRIDAL EXPERIENCE…
THIS INTENSIVE BRIDAL BEAUTY BOOTCAMP HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY CREATED TO TRANSFORM AND RE-ENERGIZE YOUR CAREER.
Immerse yourself in 2 days of fully-focused skill-honing and WORLD-CLASS bridal makeup and hairstyling training and more!
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE BOOST THAT IT DESERVES AND LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE – LEARN TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST.
We’ve devised training techniques designed to enhance your makeup and hairstyling skills and reshape your business. Understand what it takes to create head-turning wow-factor looks every time.
This bootcamp includes hands-on practicals, easy-to-follow portrait photography tricks, effective social media tips and other marketing tactics. If you have ambition, passion for your work, a desire to constantly be in demand and stay miles ahead of the competition – you’ll want to book!
We’ve set out to create a professional development experience for makeup artists and hairstylists unlike anything on the market. You’ll love the results – what this bootcamp will do for your future business and understanding, not just in creating beautiful bridal looks that your clients will love but also how to market a successful business.
The bootcamp will include one day for makeup and one for hairstyling, we recommend attending both days for those of you who provide both of these services.
Day 1 - Bridal Hairstying Masterclass...
This day will consists of two parts:
1. The demonstration (from 10am until 1:30pm) – where Academy hairstyling guru Kasia Fortuna will be showing you the following:
- Correct preparation of different hair types – the right hair preparation to ensure the desired texture and longevity of the final style;
- Selecting the most effective hair products and tools – for different hair textures and styles;
- Curling and styling techniques – learn how to make the right decisions to achieve shiny waves or messy textured curls;
- Long-lasting and quickly-put-together techniques – learn how to create particular styles in the fastest and most effective way; and
- Understanding which styles work best for different face shapes.
2. The practical session (from 2pm until 5:30pm)– put what you’ve seen into practice on your model, under her watchful eye and guidance. Really get to grips with hairstyles that will make a difference to your repertoire.
Day 2 - Bridal Makeup Masterclass...
The day will again consists of two parts and will be run by me, Kristina:
1. The demonstration (from 10am until 1:30pm) – where I’ll be showing you how to create my signature flawless bridal makeup look; and
2. The practical (from 2pm until 5:30pm) – you’ll be working on your model with my help and guidance. Practise makes perfect and I’ll be on hand to advise you on what you need to do to achieve bridal makeup perfection so that your brides become your biggest fans!
On both days I’ll also be sharing the game-changing photography and business tips that helped me build a thriving bridal and special occasion makeup and hairstyling business.
You’ll come away with a new set of skills and better understanding on how to achieve the most awesome bridal makeup looks again and again – ready to blow away your clients and Insta fans and get those bookings rolling in!
“You guys are such an asset to the industry helping everyone to grow their talent, perfect skills and learn a new way to see things!
The last 2 days have been so jam-packed I would so recommend this course for any bridal stylist!” – @theginger stylist
There are three options to choose from:
1. Day 1: Hairstyling Masterclass (10am to 5:30pm). Price: £285 (approx. US$370)
2. Day 2: Makeup Masterclass (10am to 5:30pm). Price: £285 (approx. US$370)
3. Both Days. Price: £492 (approx. US$640)
(Please note that all of our prices are in British pounds sterling, the exchange rate conversion will be performed by your bank or PayPal when you book which is why we can only give approximate values in your local currency)
The dates and location for this bootcamp will be Sun 26th to Mon 27th January, 2020 and it will be run at Belmar Photo Studio, 445 South Saulsbury Street Unit H, Lakewood, CO 80226. Nearest airport is Denver International.
Those of you who are local should plan to bring your own model, if you are travelling from further away or are unable to bring a model please let CONTACT US and we’ll help.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK! All major credit and debit cards accepted.
Places are very limited and OUR EVENTS GET COMPLETELY SOLD OUT so don’t delay – we look forward to seeing you!