PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS
PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS FOR MUAs
FRI 12th MAR, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON – RESCHED TO 19TH MAY
WED 19th MAY, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PORTFOLIO…
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Makeup artists who want to take control of their portfolio to entice and motivate clients to book their services.
What you can expect: Detailed masterclass unravelling the mysteries of camera functions and working through practical photography exercises.
Learn how to do justice to your work by taking clean, flattering beauty portraits that will make your potential clients fall in love with your portfolio and WANT to hire your services.
Luxury brands wouldn’t dream of representing their products in badly lit, murky-looking mobile phone images and neither should you!
Increase your bookings by displaying your work to impress in images that will wow your website/Insta visitors and make them want to look like the people in your gallery.
The feedback from previous students on how learning this skill changed the volume of their bookings has been incredible.
Learn how to capture your artistry the way it really looks and not having to say “in real-life it looks much better than the photos”.
This will be one of the most success-boosting skills you can add to your repertoire as a makeup artist.
I’ll teach you and guide you through the steps you need to follow to master portrait photography.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER to be kept up to date on all of our events.
- The principles behind a good beauty portrait – analysis of your existing work. The difference between a good and bad portrait;
- Portrait photography rules – composition guidelines, lighting scenarios and correct posing of the subject;
- Camera basics – using a DSLR camera’s manual controls confidently to adjust it perfectly for different light scenarios; and
- Practical – practical exercises based on the theory taught during the masterclass. Includes a review of your portraits with constructive critique and a Q&A.
You’ll then be ready to keep practising not only to improve your gallery but the quality of your social media posts too. There’ll be no excuses!
Prerequisite for the masterclass is having access to a DSLR camera and portraiture lens. Please CONTACT US if you’d like some advice on what would be suitable.
PRICE – £180
The next dates for this masterclass will be:
Friday 12th March, 2021– RESCHED TO 19TH MAY
- Wednesday 19th May, 2021.
They are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK! All major credit and debit cards accepted.
Spaces are very limited so don’t delay – we look forward to seeing you!