5-DAY STARTER BRIDAL MAKEUP GROUP COURSE
STARTER BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
MON 11TH to FRI 15TH OCT, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
MON 29TH NOV to FRI 3RD DEC, 2021 – BARNES, LONDON
YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER STARTS HERE!
£1,495 PER PERSON FOR 5 DAYS
IF YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMT OF WORKING AS A BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST OUR BEST-SELLING COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL TEACH YOU THE COMPREHENSIVE SET OF SKILLS REQUIRED TO MAKE A CAREER OUT OF DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER TODAY! LEARN HOW TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST.
This course is for you:
- If you’re stuck in an unfulfilling unexciting career and dreaming about working as a makeup artist creating flawless bridal makeovers and earning a good living from it whilst having fun; or
- If you’ve had some makeup training already yet don’t feel as though you’ve gained enough bridal makeup skills in order to confidently start creating flawless looks and wowing even the most discerning clients.
Our 5-Day Starter Bridal Makeup Group Course is crammed full of the necessary ingredients to get you started on the right track within the shortest time possible. With clear steps to follow in order to build a life and business around doing what you love.
Of course miracles don’t happen overnight and perfection takes time and practice but you’ll have a much better chance of mastering bridal makeup artistry with the RIGHT focused education and guidance.
After the course you’ll receive 2 months complimentary membership to our Online Academy, where you’ll continue to be offered support, encouragement and inspiration by Kristina, the other Academy tutors and some of our past students who are very actively supportive of each other. There’s also video tutorials and live sessions, competitions, job sharing and discounts for our future events. After the initial 2 months you’ll be able to continue your membership at a reduced rate.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal makeup artist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal makeup artist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
Online Academy membership – free for the first 2 months and then offered at a discounted monthly rate. Continue your education in a supportive environment, where you can get further mentoring, feedback and be part of our thriving global community of like-minded beauty professionals.
You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – your goal of becoming a successful bridal makeup artist also becomes our goal when you study with us.
PRICE – £1,495
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Colour theory and the principles of colour harmony – selecting the correct colours for a variety of skin tones in order to be able to choose the most effective combinations that will flatter your clients;
- Facial anatomy – how to create the perfect oval regardless of face shape;
- Correction of facial features – techniques to correct droopy/uneven eye shapes; deal with uneven/over-plucked eyebrows; enlarge thin lips; and correct/conceal problematic skin and under-eye areas;
- Variety of makeup techniques and correct product selection – for a wide range of age groups and skin types;
- Demonstration – a step-by-step demo of the most popular bridal look;
- Portrait photography – how to do justice to your work by taking clean, flattering beauty portraits; and
- Business set up – how to start out in makeup artistry and build a career. Includes advice on website design, pricing structure, social media presence, exceptional customer service and continuous practice; and
- Start-up makeup kit advice – product recommendations suitable for a start-up professional makeup kit.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Bridal – the most frequently requested bridal looks. Interpreting your client’s requests correctly and delivering beyond their expectations;
- Special Occasion – creating beautiful and current evening/special event looks;
- Photographic – makeup that will look superb in photographs;
- Makeup for mature women – specific techniques on how to make your clients look 10 years younger;
- Individual eyelash application – learn how to effectively enlarge and elongate lashes and create an anti-ageing effect with the correct application of individual lashes;
- Assessing skin types – and choosing the right foundation;
- Applying eye-liner – one of the most important practical elements of the course. How to use eye-liner perfectly no matter what the eye shape;
- Eyebrow correction – how to achieve the perfect arch;
- Smoky-eye – a hugely popular style. Create flawless, beautifully blended and striking smoky eyes;
- Vintage flick – how to confidently create a 50’s liquid line flick. It is possible! and
- Correcting mistakes – how to correct makeup mistakes on the job: uneven eye-liner, shaky lip-liner, uneven eyebrows, etc. Mastering error correction is half the job!
Your models will be professionally photographed, so you’ll be able to use the stunning images in your portfolio and social media.
We provide an in-house makeup kit for this course so no previous purchase necessary.
If you already own a kit or partial kit we encourage you to bring it in however so that you learn how to make the best use of what you already have.
As standard course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm and a diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
The next dates for this group course are:
- Monday 11th to Friday 15th October, 2021
- Monday 29th November to Friday 3rd December, 2021
They are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW.
(A minimum of 2 enrolments are required for the course to run, otherwise it will be postponed to a later date)
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted.