INDIVIDUAL BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSES
ONE-TO-ONE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
£895 PER DAY
Who the course is suitable for: Hairstylists who want to focus on learning or improving a particular skill set. Think Hollywood waves, ever-popular bridal updos and being able to create the different textures that your clients want.
What you can expect: A completely bespoke one-to-one hands-on course with bridal hairstyling guru Kasia Fortuna. Built around your requirements for as many days as you’d like.
If you’re already a hairstylist but are looking to hone a particular set of skills, we can build a course based on your required areas of focus, from just one day to multiple. Additional days can be added as we go along to get you to where you would like to be.
The elements covered during these face-to-face training days are fully customised to cater to your needs and goals. We have an initial consultation and work out the focus areas you’re most keen to address. Some topics covered in the past have been:
- Hair preparation – using the correct products for various hair types.
- Blow-drying – the smoothing effect and creating lasting volume.
- Bridal hairstyles – the most frequently requested. Modern as well as timeless updos and half-up styles.
- In-depth Hollywood wave – including correct placement of hair extensions.
- Braid maze – how to incorporate modern braids into almost any hairstyle.
- Natural hair extensions and padding – to create red-carpet-worthy bridal hairstyles.
- Working with thick or fine hair.
- Curls and waves – use of hair tools to create perfect curls and waves and how to achieve different types of curls.
- Red-carpet styles – bridal versions. Make your brides look like superstars!
- Other popular styles – such as boho waves, the low bun, side bun, chignons, braids and many more.
Just let us know your goals and we’ll help you achieve them with your own private customised course – hands-on, intensive, super-focused – take your skills to the next level.
An in-house hairstyling kit can be provided however we encourage you to bring your own so that you learn using the products that you prefer. We can also provide you with a list of recommended products.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know to be successful as a bridal hairstylist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to build a rewarding and lasting career.
With the skills that Kasia teaches during these courses, as well as a hands-on practical schedule and suggested further training if needed, you’ll be able to build a thriving business with as many bridal clients as you can handle.
As standard, course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm, although timings can be adjusted to suit your availability.
They are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW.
After your training day you’ll receive one month’s complimentary membership to our Online Academy, so that you can continue learning and progressing.
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major debit/credit cards are accepted.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US, we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your hairstyling goals.