INDIVIDUAL BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING TRAINING
ONE-TO-ONE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
PRIVATE TUITION ON DATES THAT SUIT YOU
£795 PER DAY
Who the course is suitable for: Hairstylists who wish to focus on learning or improving a particular skill set. Think Hollywood waves, ever-popular bridal updos and being able to create the different textures that your clients desire.
What you can expect: A completely bespoke one-to-one course built around your requirements for as many days as you’d like.
If you’re already a hairstylist but are looking to hone a particular set of skills we can build a course based on your required areas of focus from just one day to as many days as you like. Additional days can be added as we go along to get you to where you would like to be.
The elements covered during the face-to-face course days are fully customised to cater to your needs and goals. We have an initial consultation and work out the focus areas you’re most keen to address – some topics covered in the past have been:
- Hair preparation – using correct products for various hair types;
- Blow-drying – the smoothing effect and creating lasting volume;
- Bridal hairstyles – the most frequently requested. Modern as well as timeless up-dos and half-up styles;
- In-depth Hollywood wave – includes the correct placement of hair extensions;
- Braid maze – how to incorporate modern braids into almost any hairstyle;
- Natural hair extensions and padding – to create red-carpet-worthy bridal hairstyles;
- Working with short, long and very curly hair;
- Working with thick or fine hair;
- Curls and waves – use of hair tools to create perfect curls and waves & how to achieve different types of curls;
- Vintage styles – tips and tricks on how to make vintage styles look up-to-date;
- Red-carpet styles – bridal versions. Make your brides look like superstars! and
- Other popular styles – such as boho waves, the low bun, side bun, chignons, braids and many more.
Just let us know your goals and we’ll help you achieve them with your own private customised course – hands-on, intensive, super-focused – take your skills to the next level.
An in-house hairstyling kit can be provided for courses however we encourage you to bring in your own if possible so that you learn using the products that you prefer. We can also provide you with a list of recommended products.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal hairstylist.
Completely flexible hours – you can study with us in the evenings or split the course over a number of weeks or even months. Together we’ll work out the best times that work for you.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal hairstylist.
As standard course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm although timings can be changed to suit your availability.
A diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
Courses are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW although can be booked for a location of your choice.
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US, we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your hairstyling goals.