INDIVIDUAL BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSES
ONE-TO-ONE BRIDAL MAKEUP TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
£895 PER DAY
Who these courses are suitable for: Bridal makeup artists who want to focus on learning or improving a particular skill set.
What you can expect: A completely bespoke one-to-one hands-on training day built around your requirements and to suit your level of experience. You’ll work on two professional models with my full guidance, and by the end of the day you’ll not only know how to create “wow” bridal makeup looks but will also have a set of professional portraits to showcase your creations and impress your future brides.
If you’re already a makeup artist but are looking to hone a particular set of skills this one-to-one training is the perfect solution. With private, intensive, super-focused coaching you’ll be able to take your skills to the next level much quicker and more effectively. We’ll address the makeup application techniques you find the most challenging and focus on exactly the areas you need to perfect.
Once the training day is complete, you’ll feel more confident in creating makeup that is modern, photogenic and very flattering.
The elements covered are fully customised to cater to your needs and goals. We have an initial consultation to work out the focus areas you’re most keen to address. Here are some topics that we can dive deeper into during the training day:
- Eye makeup application to maximise the beauty of different eye shapes.
- Perfecting individual lash extensions for an impactful yet natural effect.
- Makeup colour selection that complements different skin tones.
- Achieving a long-lasting luminous complexion.
- Understanding and improving flawless sculpting techniques according to the face shape.
- Eyebrow definition and reshaping.
- Corrective and anti-ageing makeup techniques.
- Demonstration and practice in correcting makeup mistakes.
- Reshaping the lips to maximise the shape and achieve a flattering modern effect.
- Finishing touches for that coveted photogenic bridal makeup look.
- Tips and hands-on practice in portrait photography skills.
- Social media review and suggestions on improvement to attract more bridal enquiries and convert them to bookings.
An in-house makeup kit can be provided however we encourage you to bring your own so that you learn how to make the most of your existing kit and you’ll receive product recommendations to add to it.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know to be successful as a bridal makeup artist.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and and time-saving hacks – I’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to build a rewarding and lasting career.
With the skills that I teach during these courses, as well as a hands-on practical schedule and suggested further training if needed, you’ll be able to build a thriving business with as many bridal clients as you can handle.
I’ve built a highly successful career as a bridal makeup artist and have trained hundreds of others, therefore I know the exact combination of skills required to get those bookings flooding in (that’s what happened to me and why I have the K-Team!)
As standard, course days start at 11am and finish at 4pm, although timings can be adjusted to suit your availability.
They are run at the K-Studio, 85 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 0PW.
After your training day you will receive one month’s complimentary membership to our Online Academy, so that you can continue learning and progressing.
To book, a £395 retainer is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major debit/credit cards are accepted.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US – we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your makeup goals.