WHY STUDY WITH US
THE FASTEST ROUTE TO SUCCESS FOR MAKEUP ARTISTS AND HAIRSTYLISTS INVOLVES ACQUIRING THE NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO BECOME A TRUE EXPERT WHO WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER BY DISCERNING CLIENTS.
Learning from us, one of the TOP bridal teams in the UK, will ensure that you get the EXACT training required to succeed. There is no better way to learn than from those whose services are highly regarded and in demand.
Our courses are equally for complete NEWCOMERS to the industry as they are for those with EXPERIENCE.
We train so many CAREER CHANGERS: ex-lawyers, accountants, oil traders, police officers, prison officers and PAs.
Many of our students are also already professional makeup artists and hairstylists with various levels of experience looking to develop in a particular area.
The support and advice you’ll receive doesn’t stop at the end of a course – all Academy students are encouraged to join the Online Academy, including the members’ Facebook Group, where you’ll be able to continue learning and growing your skills in a fun and supportive environment. You’ll stay in touch with the Academy tutors, network with other like-minded professionals from all over the world, and even receive work opportunities.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT YOUR APPROACH TO TEACHING?
- We teach the unique set of skills required to become exceptional in this industry – the skills that other UK makeup schools do not cover. We know this as we often have students coming to us who have completed courses elsewhere but do not feel confident in their abilities;
- Undivided attention – our courses are designed for small groups. This enables us to completely focus and guide every student so that you learn effectively, thoroughly and FAST;
- You know who your tutors are – check us out HERE. With some larger makeup schools you never know what calibre of tutor will be teaching you. When you study with us, you’ll know that you’ll be in the best hands possible learning the secrets that made us in-demand with thousands of clients;
- Course dates and times – are arranged to suit individual requirements;
- Models provided (for makeup courses, hairstyling bootcamps, bridal updo masterclasses and individual training only) – students do not have to model for other fellow students, leaving more time for hands-on practical study. You’re welcome to bring your friends to model of course!
- Portraits for your portfolio – we guide you in how to photograph your work correctly, so that the images can be used in your portfolio. Without great images your business won’t take off fast. It is essential to learn how to photograph makeup and hair beautifully so as to be in control of keeping your portfolio current and stylish. A professional or semi-professional standard camera is recommended (which we can advise on);
- Business and start-up advice – we will work out a detailed plan with you on how to successfully start out in the industry. This includes advice on your equipment/kit, website, customer service, recommended continued practical work and portfolio building. The exact aspects that made us into one of the most in-demand bridal beauty teams in the UK;
- After-care – opportunities assisting at the K-Studio, paid work assignments and skill-boosting days at special low rates available only to Academy students to help your skills develop;
- Online Academy – we encourage students to join and offer a discounted rate if you have finished a course, masterclass or bootcamp with us. This UNIQUE online resource is full of content that is constantly updated and will keep you skilled-up, motivated and in touch with both tutors and our global community of beauty professionals;
- Staying up-to-date with makeup and hairstyles – we will advise on how to stay current on the latest makeup and hair trends;
- Discounts on future courses/masterclasses – once a course with the Academy has been completed discounts are available for future courses and masterclasses; and
- COMPLETION DIPLOMA – recognised in the industry and can be used to apply for professional discounts with makeup/hairstyling brands.
WHERE DO THE COURSES TAKE PLACE?
WHO ARE THE PROFESSIONAL COURSES SUITABLE FOR?
Our professional makeup and hairstyling courses are suitable for the following clients:
- People who are starting their first career and have the ambition and desire to become successful in makeup and/or hairstyling;
- Those of you who are thinking of changing career and want to learn how to become a professional makeup artist and/or hairstylist with no previous experience; and
- Seasoned professionals who feel as though they need to update or refresh their skills, or progress their professional development.
Please CONTACT US and let us know your ambitions and professional training requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
“This week I sat as a “model” for a fellow hair and makeup artist @alicerosebrides at @kristinagasperasacademy. Going there I felt very nervous and almost a little audacious sitting in on someone else’s lesson, being a fellow MUA learning new tips and tricks – which everyone was aware of in advance.
What could potentially have been an awkward, competitive, bitchy experience was the COMPLETE opposite. I was warmly welcomed into the studio by all and the whole experience just confirmed that I want to study there myself. They’re incredibly knowledgeable and I think their ethos is to share, as if you’ve got your s***t locked down you’re not going to feel threatened by others learning from you (especially with as much experience as they have).
I feel like for once I can actually say I quite like this photo of me, which isn’t meant to sound arrogant 😂
To me this is the magic of makeup, not disguising but enhancing, decent lighting and great photography… you know, the sort of stuff every celebrity has every time they post! Shout out to @alicerosebrides for the @rosiehw inspired look, I LOVED it 😘x
Females, supporting Females.” – Rachael